Top-Rated Family Law Specialists
Featured Article
How to Raise or Lower Your Child Support
How to Raise or Lower Your Child Support

How to Raise or Lower your Child Support Whether you want to raise or lower your child support, there are certain rules you must follow according to the Texas Family Code in order to get your change approved by the court. Court must approve ALL modifications to child support ...

Read More

Blog posts in Child Support

  • How Do I Calculate Child Support?

    How do I calculate child support? Contact, Dennis M. Slate , a Houston area Child Support Lawyer today According to the Texas Family Code, there are ...

    View More
  • Paying Child Support for Someone Else's Child...?

    Mistaken Paternity In 2011, the Texas Legislature amended Family Code section 161.005 to allow an adjudicated father who is paying child support for a ...

    View More
  • What Are Temporary Orders?

    La Porte Family Lawyer discusses the use of temporary orders Temporary Orders A temporary order is generally unique to family law. After we have filed ...

    View More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please enter a message.
Please note, the attorneys at Slate & Associates, Attorneys at Law, are only licensed to practice in the state of Texas, and cannot assist with out-of-state cases.