Top-Rated Family Law Specialists
Featured Article
How to Change a Child's Name
How to Change a Child's Name

Changing a Child’s Name The Texas Family Code allows for a parent, a managing conservator, or a guardian to file a petition with a court to change a child’s name. The request for name change must be filed prior to the child’s eighteenth birthday, and if the child is older ...

Read More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Free and Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please enter a message.