Top-Rated Family Law Specialists
Featured Article
Paying Child Support for Someone Else's Child...?
Paying Child Support for Someone Else's Child...?

Mistaken Paternity In 2011, the Texas Legislature amended Family Code section 161.005 to allow an adjudicated father who is paying child support for a child that is not biologically his, to file to have the child support stopped. In the past, the law in Texas has always been ...

Read More

Contact Us Today

All Consultations are Confidential
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please enter a message.
Please note, the attorneys at Slate & Associates, Attorneys at Law, are only licensed to practice in the state of Texas, and cannot assist with out-of-state cases.